Monday, October 30, 2006

Waking Up

Well, that was fun - I just spent about three weeks in corporate hell and all for no apparent gain. I can't really comment on anything that happened, it being a violation of my NDA to do so, but suffice it to say I put in a lot of overtime and engineering effort over the last few weeks only to arrive right back at my original starting point. If I were more literate I could come up with a pithy sentence or two that summarizes this, but I'm not, so I'll just grouse about it.

Or not.

Grousing about it would also be a violation of my NDA.

So I'll have to be content with expressing my utter disgust for durian. If it isn't the worst thing I've ever smelled, it's got to be a close second. And people eat it! I'm appalled!

And that's no violation of any NDA, though I suppose now the Durian Grower's Association is going to send some thugs around to break my tumbs.

No comments: