Monday, November 29, 2010

The Envelope Please

I got my PET scan results today, and they're good. Remission is still holding - there's been no real change since the last scan. The disturbed nodes are still scarred and oversized, but not growing and not particularly active in a metabolic sense. And nothing's cropped up elsewhere. I am, for the moment at least, not afflicted with cancer.

Some people might celebrate this by going to Disneyland. Others might pop a beer. I believe I might dig out an old Monogram X-15A2 and convert it to a delta-winged X-15A5. Or maybe dig my Special Hobby 1/32nd X-15 out from under the bed and build it. Either way, I strongly suspect an X-15 is going to be involved.

2 comments:

Stockyard Queen said...

What an excellent Christmas present! We both send you and Jean and all your critters our very best wishes.

William said...

And ours to you as well! Thank you!