Tuesday, November 04, 2008

President Obama

CNN has just called the Presidential race for Barack Obama, and with almost 300 electoral votes in hand and more likely to come. Oh, the whining tomorrow morning at work is going to be positively epic - and music to my ears.

I haven't posted much in a while because I've been sick, or half-sick. I seem to have just about enough energy to get to and from work, with none left over for anything else. But today the antibiotics finally seem to be starting to work. The lymph nodes in my neck are greatly reduced in size, I have much more energy, and I no longer feel like I'm alternating between fever and chills.

But then again, maybe it's the prospect of a civilized Presidency and not the antibiotics at all. You think??

1 comment:

Jean said...

I know I feel better today than I have in 8 years. I feel the need to dance in the streets and cheer. I watched the thousands of people celebrated outside the gates of the white house and I wanted to be there. I resented the fact that I could not get out and join cheering throngs in my own neighborhood. I've felt very alone here and dammit, I want a throng.