Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cookies

I tried on several occasions to update my blog from the hospital. They had newly installed WiFi capability and I was its first user. It worked in a technical sense, but about every five minutes it abruptly quit and you had to re-log in.

Anyway, the hospital guest WiFi was unsecured, and every time I tried to update my blog, I sustained a thunderous barrage of "negatory, good buddy" messages from Blogger (and probably rightfully so) because there was something wrong with my cookies and certificates and heaven knows what all else.

The point is that I tried to get updates to my blog, but my failure is not exactly my fault.

1 comment:

Stockyard Queen said...

I'm just glad to hear from you, and also very glad that your treatment is yielding good results.