Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday

I don't know who's going to come out of Super Tuesday with the lead. Well, McCain seems like a done deal for the Republicans, but I don't know which Democrat will come out ahead. I know who I hope will come out ahead - Barack Obama, because I frankly think Hillary can't win the general election even against the Goofy Talk Express. But will Barack actually win? Beats me, and at this point, I don't even really care. I'm so fatigued with the whole business I've decided to to a proper bang-up job of learning about the First Punic War instead of listening to pundits. At this moment, I'll accept any change as being for the better, no matter who it involves.

The Romans, now those were people who knew how to take politics seriously. You only have to take that delenda est stuff to heart once before people start giving you a very wide berth indeed. (Yes, I know the delenda est stuff was from the Third Punic War, but throw me a bone here.)

No comments: