Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bated Breath

Well, I finally went ahead and did it. I ordered the full detail and decal set for the 1/96th scale Apollo-Saturn V from New Ware in the Czech Republic, and now I can't wait to get my hands on it. It looks like an extremely comprehensive set indeed - you can find it here if you're interested:

http://mek.kosmo.cz/newware/

I found the experience of buying from New Ware very straightforward, considering that it was an international sale and their website doesn't allow direct credit card ordering. I used Paypal, and the process was simplicity itself. I sent them an email listing the products I was interested in, and within a day they had replied with an exact amount in Czech koruna. Once in Paypal, you just enter the email address of the recipient and the currency type (koruna) and the rest happens through the magic of computers.

I'm very pleased with New Ware thus far, and will post a further review when I get my greedy hands on the detail set.

No comments: