Thursday, May 31, 2007

Top Ten

Here's my list of the ten people I most want to simply go away and leave me in peace. They've all had their fifteen minutes of fame, none of them contribute anything to my life, and I'd like for them to lapse into comfortable (for me) obscurity.

1. Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous? I didn't think it was possible until she did it.

2. Britney Spears. I didn't like her music; I like her antics even less.

3. Nicole Richie. And your talent is what, exactly?

4. Howard Stern. Let me know when the punchline is coming; sometimes I forget to laugh.

5. Tom Cruise. Go jump on your own damn sofa and leave my TV alone.

6. Glenn Beck. Who is this guy anyway?

7. Adriana Costa. One more dose of celebrity-worship disguised as "entertainment news" and I'm truly going to vomit.

8. Lindsey Lohan. All the more proof I need that the "generation gap" is a really good idea.

9. Michael Jackson. 'Nuff said.

10. Angelina Jolie. Yeah, yeah, talent and beauty and all that, but come on, I can't eat a bowl of corn flakes without seeing her adopting another child.

No comments: