Monday, November 16, 2009

Workday

I went to work today. I didn't manage to work a whole day - nine hours. But I didn't do too badly; I managed seven hours before I got so tired I was getting to the point that I wasn't entirely safe driving an automobile. And oh my, is work ever backed up! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep working - that depends on what the doctors decide to do to me. But I'll do it as long as I can; it's fun to get out of the house.

When I got home tonight I took a brief (and unintentional) nap and woke up in the middle of what I believe to be the worst movie ever made. Redline. It's awful. It's awful in every way. It's so awful I have a hard time looking away from it in all its crass, exploitative glory. I do, however, have to mute it immediately, inasmuch as I have absolutely no appetite for rap music at all. Not even a little. Kids today mock the music I listen to (that is, emotionally overwrought Scandinavian death metal) but on what basis?

Ach! Rap-musik! Jugend heute!

No comments: