Monday, July 14, 2008

Berfday


Here's a strange, disorienting picture of what I got for my birthday - a new iPod, and an 80-gig one at that! That's just too cool, isn't it? I wanted to take a picture of it but the lighting in my office is bad and I couldn't find a spot to lay it down, so I just held the thing sideways and snapped away. High-quality photographic composition is not my strength. But having and 80-gig iPod apparently is!

It's a very comfy thing. Going from a 2-gig iPod to an 80-gig iPod is like peeling off six-sizes-too-small swim trunks and stepping into Quintuple-X sweat pants. The sensation of room is almost intoxicating.

So now I'm officially taking recommendations on how to fill it!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy happy birthday!!!! Congrats on the new iPod!!!!!

Just little ol' me said...

Billiam! It's Kimmy! (rags) How ya been? I didn't know 7/14 was your birthday (or something else that happened on a 7/14 distracted me...giggle) Happy Friggin' Birthday!!!

Bmooch!

William said...

Hey! Long time no see, so to speak! How are things? My birthday is actually the 15th, but blogger is tricky with dates - it's the 15th plus or minus a day or two as far as this system goes. As for distracting events, the only thing that I can think of on the 14th is Bastille Day... But thanks anyway!