Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shirtless

I haven't done much writing this week, have I? I've been busy; the wife is off in Louisiana taking care of family business leaving me to take care of the house and animals here. So I spend 12 hours working and commuting, and then I have to stay up to feed the horses at 10, but because I get out of bed at about 4:30, I like to be in bed by nine, so let's just say that I've been dealing with competing calls on my time and energy, and didn't have the time to write.

I was going to though. We had an ozone warning today and I was going to research ozone and write about it, but I guess the ozone must have gotten to me; I sat in front of my computer with my shirt off for about a half an hour and finally fell sound asleep instead of researching anything.

Yesterday I was going to write about a TV show I watched that described some of the changes the Navy and Raytheon had to make to the SM-3 missile and fire control system to enable the USS Lake Erie to shoot down the faulty satellite. Interesting show. Too bad I took my shirt off and fell asleep in the middle of it.

Are you detecting a pattern yet?

No comments: